Protection of personal data
Purpose of the processing (purpose and legal basis)
The company LOCAGEL, whose head office is located at the Plan Stratégique in Marcq-en-Barœul (59700), France, has a website «showcase», which presents its activity of delivering refrigerated logistics and transport services. This site allows, in particular via an online contact form, to receive requests for information from Internet users and the data collected on this occasion are saved in a prospects’ file.
This file allows:
– To respond to information requests filed on the website in particular
– To send information, advertisements, commercial offers through different channels (e-mail, telephone call, postal mail, etc.) to our prospects who did not oppose it, on products marketed by our company.
Legal basis for processing
– [Response to requests for information and commercial offers: the legal basis for processing is the execution of pre-contractual measures (cf. Article 6.1.b of the European Data Protection Regulation).
– Sending commercial offers through different channels on products marketed by the company: the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the company (cf. Article 6.1.f of the European Data Protection Regulation), promoting our products and attracting new customers.
Identity: Civility, Last name, First name, Function, Company, Email address, Address, Telephone number, Internal processing code to identify the prospect, registration data on opposition lists.
– Data relating to quotations and other commercial offers: quotation number, detail and amount of the service requested.
Data Retention Period
– Data required to conduct business prospecting operations with our prospects: three (3) years from data collection or the last contact from the prospect. In the event of an order, the data is loaded in the customer file of our company.
– Data concerning opposition lists to be received from prospecting: three (3) years.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from LOCAGEL (right to object exercise), please contact us using.
You can access your personal data, correct it or have it erased. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (See cnil.fr for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights or for any question about the processing of your data in this device, you can contact us:
– By electronic means: email@example.com
– By postal mail: LOCAGEL, 10 rue Alfred Nobel, 62880 Vendin-le-Vieil, France
If you feel, after having contacted LOCAGEL, that your rights «Informatique et Libertés» and GDPR are not respected, you can send a complaint online to the CNIL.
Gender Equality Index
Global Index 2021 as 2020 data: not computable
– Pay Gap Indicator: Not computable
– Individual Increase Rate Gap Indicator : Not computable
– Maternity Leave Return Indicator: Not computable
– High Pay Indicator: 0